What features should have a professional carpet cleaner?Rugeast
Clean carpets are the key to comfort and relaxation at home. Besides the aesthetic component, such products are also responsible for the health in the room. Often there are many germs and bacteria in the carpet. The ideal solution for a clean carpet is a professional carpet cleaning. We will explain to you what professional carpet cleaning looks like and what you need to pay attention to.
What are the tasks of carpet cleaning?
What exactly is done during the cleaning process depends on the type of carpet you have and the type of stain. However, some of the general processes that most carpet cleaning services perform are the same. In fact, there are tasks and services that a carpet cleaning company must provide. In general, these tasks are divided into the following four sections.
- First, the carpet cleaning company must travel to the customer and pick up the carpets. Upon receipt of the carpet from the customer, a valid receipt must be presented and financial arrangements confirmed. In addition, after the completion of the work, the company must deliver the washed carpets to the customer’s home by appointment.
- The second thing is dry vacuuming. This method often uses a powerful industrial vacuum cleaner. These devices can suck up more dirt hidden in the carpet than a regular vacuum cleaner. In this way, the carpet is ready for inspection and washing.
- Next, there is the treatment of stains. Cleaning professionals should check carpet stains for material type, age and extent. Most stains require special measures depending on the type of carpet. Carpet cleaning experts’ knowledge of these stains is one of the biggest benefits of using a professional carpet cleaner.
- This is followed by the complete cleaning of the carpet. This section may involve a different number of steps depending on the stains detected and the characteristics of the carpet. These steps often involve the use of hot water in some cases to wash all the dirt from the carpet. The condition and age of the carpet must be checked. For this reason, different approaches can be used.
Read more: Everything you need to know about modern carpet
After the carpet cleaning is completed, you should check if everything is in order and you are satisfied with the service. Reputable cleaners do not consider the job complete until the customer signs the receipt. Therefore, you have the opportunity to check everything. Most cleaning companies offer some sort of guarantee on the work done. Be sure to note the following during the final review.
- Carpets must be delivered clean, free of stains, streaks, odor of solvents and stain removers, foreign fibers, lint and dust.
- Products must retain their original shape, integrity, color, design and texture and be dry.
- Products that have undergone dry cleaning should not have gray deposits.
What are the features of a professional carpet cleaner?
High quality and competence, the key to the work of carpet cleaners
Only experts can choose the right carpet cleaning method, the chemicals needed to remove all types of stains, and the cleaning process. Also, some types of carpet stains and dirt can only be removed by professional carpet cleaners.
Your carpet will be the same as the first day
Owners of expensive handmade carpets or carpets made of natural materials, which require careful maintenance, you should use a professional carpet cleaning. These carpets should be cleaned gently. (For example, wet cleaning and washing is prohibited, strong vacuum cleaners may not be used, etc.).
When does your carpet need professional carpet cleaning
It is a misconception that carpets should only be cleaned when dirt is visible. With this idea, the carpets will not get dirty in one or two seasons. This leads people to hand over their carpets to the carpet cleaner after a long time. During this period, the accumulation of pollutants such as dust, grease deposits, dirt stains, etc. is very high. As a result, professionals use a lot of chemicals on the carpet when cleaning it. This problem can damage the carpet and your health. For this reason, it is necessary to give the carpets to carpet cleaning in time. In contrast, washing carpets at home gives only superficial results. To remove all impurities, the deepest layers of the carpet must be processed.
Only professional equipment, approaches and cleaning agents should be used for this purpose. High quality carpet cleaning ensures the removal of unpleasant odors. This becomes more complicated when the colors on the surface are faded and the clumps of dirt are more compact. Experts recommend that you have your carpets cleaned at least every three to six months. This is especially necessary for carpets in children’s rooms. You should not smell the dust accumulated in the carpets. Read the following points to learn more about the importance of when to visit carpet cleaners.
- Every day dust, particles human skin and hair, as well as microorganisms accumulate in the carpet. These provide a perfect environment for bacteria, dust mites, bugs, etc. to live and multiply. These things can cause allergic reactions in humans. Some of these reactions include: Skin rashes, rhinitis, conjunctivitis, inflammatory processes. In addition, some of them greatly ruin the carpet and cause bald spots on it.
- The aesthetic appearance of a dirty and stained carpet with crumpled piles of dirt looks depressing. This makes the interior look worse. A clean cover will make the overall look of your home more pleasing.
- A dirty carpet can make for bad air in the living area. To keep the air clean, you should clean the carpet regularly. Especially in summer, when a lot of microscopic dirt from the street enters through open windows.
Although carpets and rugs are not seen in everyday life, they have an important impact on the appearance of the house and the health of its inhabitants. For this reason, it is absolutely necessary to clean them regularly. Of course, it is not appropriate to go to any carpet cleaning. Therefore, you should know the specifics of professional carpet cleaning. In the previous titles we have dealt in detail with the tasks and features of a professional carpet cleaner. Finally, check the company’s history to make sure of its credibility.
Leave a Reply